Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, November 02, 2007
I had a whole paragraph typed out but then i deleted it. Cos it was all about the A levels and my feeeeeelings. And it was too complicated and complex and stressful. SO, i decided to talk about something less complicated and stressful:
I want to be a pussy cat doll.
:D
No, i'm completely serious. I watched tv last night, about them finding a new PCD and it was so interesting! I have come to the conclusion that
1) the PCDs are freaking HOT STUFF
2) the girls trying out are freaking HOT STUFF
3) they can all dance and sing and be sexy and hot (but not skanky)
4) that takes real skill
5) i am too short to be hot, i can't sing OR dance and i am too short to be hot. :(
6) i want to be pretty and hot and dance and sing and look sexy TOO!
7) omg, i'm such a loser. :(
So i called nick wanted to tell him about my mid-teen crisis and he fell asleep! (but he did tell me that i was hot to him-when he woke up, haha.) And then i msged Mengs and Nut (2 extremes - Meng's ideal boyfriend will treat her like a princess (don't we all wish? :D) and Nut thinks i should date girls) about my mid-teen crisis.
The verdict from Mengs is that we are both already superstars and we're already hot and pretty (haha!!) and from Nut was "HAHA YOU'LL NEVER BE A PUSSYCATDOLL YOU'RE TOO SHORT!" and then "maybe you should take up pole dancing instead, haha" (thanks, nut.) And i just might :D
In the short span of today, and over various thinking times over the past, i have come to the scary conclusion that i might be a closet malcontent. And i don't even know why. Too much black bile in the system, i guess. (OMG, DOM!)
ACTUALLY. I think my period might be coming.
OMG i hate being a girl.
I've got millions of little thoughts and feelings that i just want to get rid of :( I want to be a brainless bimbo. ((:
NO WAIT I TAKE THAT BACK OMG A LEVELS I TAKE IT BACK I DONT WANNA BE A BRAINLESS BIMBO I WANT TO BE SMART SMART SMART!!!
sigh.
p.s. i think that was my most useless and bimbotic post in my whole life. :(
actually, all i wanted to say was:
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:25 AM